Services We Offer
- Utilizing unique marketing strategies to minimize your vacancy level.
- To protect your investment by carefully screening applicants and selecting those who are best qualified as tenants and/or members.
- Processing of move in application, keeping an updated waiting list, organizing interviews and showing units to potential tenants and/or members.
- Conducting credit and landlord checks for prospective applicants.
- Maintaining a healthy working relationship with tenants and/or members, mediate and resolving disputes, and enforcement of building bylaws.
- Organizing and participating in General Members Meetings (AGM) and monthly the Board meetings, with transcription of meeting minutes.
- Updating all of government’s required documents.
- Keeping and filing all correspondences orderly for record keeping.
- Preparation and issuance of eviction applications.
- To administer Rent-Geared-To-Income Subsidy.
- Building on-site functional filing systems and maintaining all corporate documents in a organized fashion.
- Preparation and presentation of budget reports to the Board and the tenants and/or members.
- Collecting rent and conducting payable and receivable.
- Implementing effective strategies to collect arrears, and submission of notification to the collection agency/credit bureau.
- Preparing monthly financial statements including: a statement of assets and liabilities, financial results for the period, year to date; variance report and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of annual audits.
- Regular inspections concluding with a detailed report, which identify issues before they escalate, and to offer maintenance suggestions in order to keep the property in the best possible condition.
- Move in and move out inspections.
- Urgently responding to work orders in a timely manner.
- Development a preventative maintenance plan for each property under management.
- To provide assistance with project management.
- Ensuring all on-site contractors are working under the stringent government's legal requirements in respect to health and safety.
Your Future is Our Commitment